Water Management Engineer Purna-Waktu Job7 bulan yang lalu - Teknik - Tanjung - Kalimantan Selatan - 382 views
Available Position : 1
Employment Status : Contract
Work Location : Tanjung – Tabalong, South Kalimantan
Job Responsibilities :
Responsible for developing and implementing water management plans and improvement program in the area of water catchment and the pit dedicated as water sources for power plant.
- Develop and apply surface water models involving rainfall runoff/hydrology and open channel hydraulic processes for mine-scale water management planning, including watershed-scale analysis, reservoir evaluation, open channels hydraulic and hydraulic structures design analysis and maintenance.
- Gathering, organizing, managing, and analyzing data on run-off water, water level, pumping requirement, climate, rainfall, etc., typically in a GIS/database environment.
- Develop and maintain water quantity and quality data/analysis.
- Data manipulation/analysis in spreadsheets, databases, and GIS using automation technique.
- Communicate effectively with operating, geology, technical groups, contractors, etc.; and liaise with outside agencies to meet the operations overall objectives
- Ensure that all related works comply with applicable environmental regulations
- Technical writing for operations and project documents, including technical review of reports from external consultants (if any)
Job Requirements :
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- Have minimum 3 years experience in the related field from mining industry
- Required skills: Water Management, Enviroment Certification (Certified), Pengawas Operasional Pratama POP (Certified)
- Good command in English both verbal and written
- Good communication skill
- Applicants must be willing to work in Tanjung - Tabalong, Kalimantan Selatan
Please Register and Apply by email or visit our Company Website www.adarocareer.com no later than 25 September 2017
The total project cost is estimated to be US$545 million and TPI has closed financing and received commitments of US$422 million (including a contingency facility of US$13 million) from the Korea Development Bank, The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd., DBS Bank Ltd., Mizuho Bank Ltd., Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, and The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited. The financing was done on a project finance basis with KSURE providing comprehensive cover of approximately US$400 million.
This project will sell electricity to PLN under a PPA for 25 years from the Commercial Operation Date. TPI started construction in June 2016, six months before reaching Financing Close, by using shareholder funds, demonstrating our strong commitment to the success of the Government 35GW program. Construction is progressing on schedule, with both units expected to reach Commercial Operation in the first half of 2019. When fully operational, the plant will consume up to 1 Mt of coal per annum and AI will provide the coal for the plant.
The Government of Indonesia, through the Ministry of Finance, provides a Government guarantee to this project in the form of a Business Viability Guarantee Letter, under which the Government guarantees PLN’s ability to fulfil its payment obligations as stipulated in the PPA.
The power plant will use CFB technology which reduces nitrous oxide emissions due to its low combustion temperature. It will also use bag filters to eliminate ash emissions. The EPC contractor for the project is Hyundai Engineering Co Ltd. Operation and maintenance of the power plant will be by TPI.