TEAM LEADER, BUSINESS REPORT Purna-Waktu Job1 tahun yang lalu - Pertambangan, Sumber Daya & Energi - Malang - 934 views
URGENT !! – OPENING CORPORATE PLANNING @OMAN
Confidential Petrochemical Company in Oman is seeking candidates Candidates for its Corporate Planning Department as follows
TEAM LEADER, BUSINESS REPORT
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Managing the reporting requirement for the company geared towards enhance performance and to ensure continuous improvement of productivity and profitability. Providing leadership direction, decisions and personal work that will result in delivery of the strategy and annual business plan cycle by all leaders using best practices.
- Ensuring that all reports have the same basic characteristics, such as origin, report flow, format, frequency, distribution and purpose or function of the report.
- Provide leadership direction, decisions and personal work that will result in delivery of the strategy and annual business plan cycle by all leaders using best practices
- Prepare and issue instructions concerning generation, completion, and distribution of reports according to new or revised practices, procedures, or policies of reports management
- Specifying, prioritising, managing and meeting a range of reporting requirements across Orpic, setting up and managing the implementation of regular reporting cycles for different audiences to support effective decision making
- Continuously improving Business Reporting and Monitoring capabilities, processes, procedures, practices and systems.
- Design and Development of Data Base for meeting the reporting requirements of the Management in order to make informed decisions
- Ensures the reporting of the performance against Corporate KPIs, Function KPIs and Department KPIs
- Design & implement reports using contemporary business dashboard/scorecard solutions
- Minimum Qualifications for this position is University degree in Engineering/ Economic / Finance/ Business or equivalent.
- Minimum years of relevant experience are 4 years in a similar role.
- Professional certifications such as CMA/ CIMA or equivalent accreditation or MBA
- Knowledge of Cross functional business experience integrating strategy, finance, people and technical improvements into business planning and delivery.
- Knowledge of refining and petrochemical industry and processes
Send your CV with subject : TEAM LEADER, BUSINESS REPORT
Please download and enclosed the following form with your CV: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fmt7jr46w66eww7/CV%20COVER%20SHEET%20%28002%29.docx?dl=0
Last date of submission 9 September 2017
Maximum size 5 Mbytes, DO NOT SEND Any file in ZIP/RAR Format
We DO NOT accept any ZIP or RAR files (Compress Files) or Download Link
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED / NOTIFIED
PT BINAMANDIRI MULIARAHARJA
Jalan Kartini No.1 Malang 65111 – Indonesia.
It was started in 1987 where Mrs. Tri Astuti established the first training center in Indonesia. For several years, she had been concerned that many Indonesian workers lacked appropriate training, language and cultural knowledge, so were ill prepared to meet the challenges of working abroad. Consequently many were being exploited.
In 1989, Tri Astuti established PT Binamandiri Muliaraharja, the first Recruitment Company based in East Java Indonesia, pioneered the employment of Indonesian domestic staffs in Hong Kong. Since then Binamandiri has placed more than 40.000 Indonesian workers throughout the world in 5 continents and more than 25 countries.
Binamandiri’s commitment to pre-placement training of overseas workers has made the company a reference point to Indonesian manpower industry.
Since 1985 Binamandiri has been visited and vetted by every Minister of Manpower, other visitors have included the Minister for Women’s Empowerment, the Minister of Health, politicians from all major parties, provincial governors, overseas parliamentarians, ambassadors, governors and others. Many have been directed to Binamandiri by Indonesian Government as an example of a modern and progressive manpower agency setting standards for others to follow.
Now Binamandiri will keep enlarging its services to send qualified workers throughout the world to achieve corporate vision and missions as a “Reliable Partner in Global Workforce”