Sr. SUPERVISOR SME DEVELOPMENT (CD 1803019) Purna-Waktu Job7 bulan yang lalu - Pertambangan, Sumber Daya & Energi - Martabe - 622 views
This position will be based at Martabe Site in Community Development Department, working on schedule 4 Weeks on; 2 weeks off and reports directly to Superintendent Local Business Development.
The role of this position is to develop and provide entrepreneurship empowerment programs through consultation, advocating, training and coaching involving local entrepreneurs at PTAR’s Direct Affected Village (DAV) area. This position also responsible to looking for viable income generating through village-based business development of agriculture, aquaculture, animal husbandry, plantation or other prospective commodities. The objective is to creating independent and skilled local entrepreneurs or group of community to be able to compete in the local economy and sustain themselves in the long run.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience :
- Degree in Economic or relevant Degree in Business Management.
- 5 years of experience in Community Development.
- Advance in Business Counselling and Training.
- Advance knowledge in Business Plan, General Management.
- Good understanding in Area Development.
- Good understanding in human relation, presentation and communication skills.
- Good understanding in negotiation, analytical and conceptual skills.
- Good understanding in leadership and influential team building skills.
- Encourage Female to apply.
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualification and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph, Identity Card Number and Date of Birth by quoting the position title & code(CD 1803019) on the email subject, not later than March 29, 2018.
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt ResourcesInformasi dari website lowongan kerja