SHORT TERM ENGINEER (Code: STE) Purna-Waktu Job11 bulan yang lalu - Pertambangan, Sumber Daya & Energi - Samarinda - 692 views
A. Job Description :
- Prepare short term mine plan. Prepare periodic reports and production reconciliation as required. Make a mine design, mine update and mine rehabilitation plan.
B. Requirements :
- Minimum bachelor degree in mining engineering
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Capability to operate Minescape software
- Previous management and supervisory experience in production coal mine
- Preferavly certified POP and KJL II
- Strong commitment to HSE implementation and high standards of performance
- Good communication skills, actively contribute to positive teamwork
- Assignment: Bengalon Coal Project – Kalimantan Timur
For those who meet the qualifications and interested to fill these positions, please send your latest resume and quoting the code position in email subject, not later than October, 7th, 2017. Only shortlisted candidate will be processed.Informasi dari website lowongan kerja
The Company built its reputation as a reliable mining contractor in Indonesia by effectively allocating professional management and fleets of excavators, dump trucks, bulldozers, loaders and graders to a wide range of mine associated civil works, overburden removal, output extraction and site rehabilitation.
The experience gained in completing projects with leading mining clients such as Aneka Tambang at Pulau Gebe Nickel, Freeport at Timika, Billiton at Lerokis & Kali Kuning Gold and Tanito Harum at Busang & Pondok Labu Coal is an indication of success in existing projects at Bengalon, Asam Asam, Berau and Malinau.
On the basis of financial restructuring and a Company-wide strategy to increase productivity, the direction forward is to target growth within an expanding Indonesian, and regional, mining resurgence.