Deploy and maintain the company’s mining technology and systems to enable the Mining Business Line to achieve its plan.
- Min Bachelor degree preferably in Mining Engineering
- Min 4 (four) years previous experience as a Mining Engineer preferably with experience running Fleet Management system
- Good Analytical skills and Problem Solving skills
- Excellent in communication skill with English and Indonesian, verbal and written
- Attention to details
- Strong reporting and technical writing skill
- Good understanding of Mining Business Processes
- Willing to be based at the company’s mine sites and work in shift
- Good customer service and team work
- Must be proficient in Excel, Power Point, Report Preparation and Presentation skill
- Assist in the deployment of the companies selected fleet management system.
- Train site team members in the use of the fleet management system and train supervisors in pit control operations, as required.
- Provide leadership and direction to the site engineers and management by establishing clear deliverables through goal setting and clear lines of accountability.
- Undertake daily management of Mine Production Information and reporting systems.
- Work closely with ICT department and vendors to ensure system issues are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Develop processes and procedures to help manage the fleet management system.
- Review daily, weekly and monthly production & cost reports from the fleet management system to ensure the reports are free from errors.
- Supervise and develop Petrobase team at site.
- Coordinate with asset department to schedule calibration of payload system for dump truck or calibrate payload system that error.
- Conduct improvement on the fleet management to improve productivity, reduce cost and increase.
To apply for this position, please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position : SENIOR DISPATCHER FMS ENGINEER (Permanent Employee – HO Bintaro Based) with application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 18 December 2017.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.