Senior Contract Engineer (Assignment: Head Office, Bintaro) Purna-Waktu Job5 bulan yang lalu - Pertambangan, Sumber Daya & Energi - Jakarta - 353 views
Prepare, review, analyse and administer various contract document, including the definition of scope of work, identification of both parties’ responsibilities, and interpretation of relevant contract conditions; to ensure that the project requirements are adequately delivered to the Client and Company is not exposed to unnecessary costs or penalties and in order to enhance Company’s effectiveness and efficiencies in terms of minimising such risk in commercial / contracts.
- Min. Bachelor Degree, preferably in Engineering or Business.
- Min. 5 years previous experiences dealing with contracts.
- Working knowledge of PTK007 and preferably having certification of PTK007 from SKK MIGAS.
- Interface with the insurance team in terms of the coverage of insurance provisions mandated by the various service contract agreements.
- Interface with commercial / legal service providers in case the order is leading towards dispute proceedings – if any.
- Participate in external and internal audit investigations – as necessary.
- Direct exposure in contract orders involving different kinds of Clients, and vendors & subcontractors (if needed).
- Comprehensive knowledge of Contract Law principles and practices. Must possess an in depth knowledge on the various Terms and Conditions in use as well extensive as experience in construction project management.
- Ability to communicate effectively both oral and written.
- Willing to work extended hours to meet the deadline.
- Required to work onsite, in remote areas with limited facilities.
- In collaboration with BD team and site operation team to prepare the pricing proposal particularly for the terms & condition applied.
- In collaboration with BD team to facilitate risk assessment for new project and maintain and monitor until the completion of the contract period.
- In collaboration with legal department, to prepare and/or to review the draft agreements to or from Client and expedite the process until final draft agreements agreed by Petrosea and the Client.
- Contract handover, monitor and control contract implementation to ensure that the Client and Petrosea follow the contractual requirements of the contract such that Petrosea is not exposed to unnecessary costs or penalties.
- Drafting formal letters or prepare recommendation / solution for regular commercial and contractual issues involving the clients and attend to meetings with contractual nature and uphold the project’s objectives at all times.
- Organize and manage variations and claims to their scope of work and successfully negotiate these to settlement, including a running log of all contractual correspondence to settlement.
- Support and assist Superior in reviewing performance of all client contract agreements; provide input contract information including specific conditions that will fit into site requirements and align with Petrosea Contracting Principles.
- Prepare local content commitment, monitor local content implementation and compile local content achievement for client service contract including coordination with 3rd party surveyor.
- Conduct appraisal and develop staff development, as per yearly training and development plan.
- Maintaining and implementing HSE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements.
If you are interested into applying this position, please register yourself at our online recruitment system, Petrosea Career http://career.petrosea.com. Or you can also sent detailed resume including recent photograph with email in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 13 Maret 2018.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.Informasi dari website lowongan kerja