Receptionist Purna-Waktu Job1 bulan yang lalu - Administrasi dan perkantoran - Tangerang - 103 views
Role & Responsibility :
- Handle all incoming and outgoing telephone calls
- Welcomes visitors (Guest, Visitor, Vendors)
- Visitors log book monitoring
- Liaise with Travel Agent (Arrange flight booking, Hotel Booking
- Meeting Room management (cleanliness, tools equipment) booking arrangement
- Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
- Sorting and distributing post (Pick up and deliver the mails)
- Ensure reception area is tidy
- High School or Diploma Holder
- 1-3 years expreiences in receptions
- Peasant personality
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications, together with full resume / curriculum-vitae, details of current and expected remuneration and a latest photograph to the following address not later than 25 December 2017.
Genting Power continued to recognise revenue and profit on the construction contracts during the ongoing construction period of the Banten power plant in 2016. The power plant will operate on a 25-year power purchase agreement on a build-operate-transfer basis. After the entry of SDIC into the project, the project company, PT Lestari Banten Energi (“PT LBE”), is indirectly owned by Genting Power (55%), SDIC (45%) and PT Hero Inti Pratama, an Indonesian partner (5%). In 2016, Genting Power formed PT Lestari Banten Listrik (“PT LBL”) to negotiate an extension to Banten Phase I by the construction of another 680MW coal-fired power plant within the premise of Banten Phase I. Both PT LBL and PT LBE have the same shareholding structure.