PROJECT GEOLOGIST (EXP 1702015) X 2 Position Purna-Waktu Job1 tahun yang lalu - Pertambangan, Sumber Daya & Energi - Medan - 1095 views
This position will be based at Martabe Site and reports directly to the Senior Exploration Geologist.
The position requires a suitably fit and healthy individual with the technical skills and ability to perform quality geological field work and an eye for detail.
The responsibilities will include but are not limited to :
- Managing exploration programs and related personnel.
- Overseeing drilling programs, geophysical and geodetic surveys.
- Interpreting data for target generation include ASD scanning/3D modelling.
- Assisting other staff where or as required.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor degree (S1) in geology.
- 5-8 years experience preferably in a regional exploration environment.
- Understand different geological models and systems.
- Knowledgeable in GIS software packages – Mapinfo/Discoverer, Leapfrog or similar.
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel in an organisation.
- Possess good English, both written and verbal.
- Able to work with limited supervision in remote areas for extended periods.
- Willing to work in a GREAT team of multinational staff.
- This is a FIFO position on a 4 weeks on /2 weeks off roster.
- Initial nine (9) month contract offered.
- Candiadte must be able to commence immediately.