PROJECT ENGINEER (Assignment: Central Kalimantan) Purna-Waktu Job4 bulan yang lalu - Pertambangan, Sumber Daya & Energi - Palangkaraya - 242 views
Prepare and assist in preparation and implementation Project Execution Plan, from identify project plans and proposals to review & analyze project progress; ensuring all documentations and specifications, both internal and external, are conform to Company’s standard and procedures
- Min. Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Min. 3 years previous experiences as Project Engineer especially in EARTHWORK PROJECTS
- Proven track record of performing a Project Engineers role in projects in the Mineral Sector that also encompasses a multi-cultural workforce with the use of International Subcontractors.
- Comprehensive knowledge of engineering, procurement and construction management principles and practices. Must possess an in depth knowledge of the Engineering and Design process as well as extensive experience in construction methods.
- Willing to work extended hours to meet with Project deadlines
- Required to work onsite in extreme remote areas with limited facilities
- Requires multitasking capabilities (project engineering, scheduling, budgeting, etc)
- Ability to supervise and evaluate the work of subordinates.
- Assists in preparation and implementation of PEP (Project Execution Plan).
- Prepare and distribute a description and timeline of the project; calculates time frames and sequences the stages of the project.
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Maintain a TQ status report to track all TQ’s.
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s’ performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Keeps an accurate record and electronic database of all elements of the projects.
- Prepare report review of entire project for continuity and completeness daily, weekly, and/or monthly
- Ensuring all procedures and documentation are submitted to the Client for review and approval in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with all project related personnel on day-to-day progress
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email subject: PROJECT ENGINEER in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 15 December 2017.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.Informasi dari website lowongan kerja
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.