PRODUCTION ENGINEER (Permanent Employee - Site Based) Purna-Waktu Job4 bulan yang lalu - Pertambangan, Sumber Daya & Energi - Jakarta - 270 views
Monitor, control and supervise the mining production resources to achieve the production targets and objectives of the project in accordance with the project parameters and guidelines.
- Objectives of the project in accordance with the project parameters and guidelines.
- Min Diploma Degree / Bachelor Degree in a Mining, Civil, Geologi & Geodetic Engineering
- Min one 2-4 experience in mining industry. Preferably from big mining contractors company
- Demonstrates good knowledge of Mining equipment capabilities and applications
- Experience with drill/blast and dewatering activities an advantage
- Well-developed computer skills, including their application to Mine Engineering and Reporting
- Good knowledge of best practices in Project Management
- Good analytical and problem solving skills. Attention to detail.
- Fluency in English an advantage. Must display a willingness to develop proficiency, both oral and written
- Willing to work flexible hours to meet Project requirements
- Willing to be placed in all company site project
- Identifying hazards and risks during the operation phase of the work packages and implement all safety procedures, rules and regulations and statutory regulations in accordance with the Safety Management Plan
- Implement short term detailed mine execution plans at the position level using the BMP process and to provide the necessary production parameters needed by BMP on a continuous feedback basis to enable short term control to achieve the long term mine plan.
- Supervise the performance of mining foremen, operators, technicians and unskilled personnel in the Mining operations in the shift by shift BMP process using short term variance.
- Identify the development and training needs of the mining foremen, operators, technicians and unskilled personnel in the mining operations for the benefit of the Project Manager.
- Coordinate and supervise Mining production and other mining team meetings.
- Assist Mining Superintendent in liaise and co-ordinate with maintenance department to optimize and maximize mining equipment availability and utilization.
- Control production on an hour by hour basis and prepare timely and accurate report on project progress as required by the project.
To apply for this position, please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position : PRODUCTION ENGINEER (Permanent Employee - Site Based) with application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 18 December 2017.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.Informasi dari website lowongan kerja
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.