PETROBASE CONTROLLER (Permanent Employee – South Kalimantan) Purna-Waktu Job10 bulan yang lalu - Pertambangan, Sumber Daya & Energi - Banjarmasin - 648 views
Coordinate all activity of all Petrobase crew in site.
- Min. Diploma Degree any major.
- Familiar to use microsoft office word and excel.
- Good reporting system and accurated.
- Good behaviour, open, honest and proactive.
- Able to working under pressure to meet delivery time.
- Good communication skill with other project employee.
- Preferebly candidate from local residence (Binuang / Banjarmasin)
- Preparing all petrobase report such as DPR, daily client report, weekly and monthly report as per engineering request.
- Preparing, controlling and distribute all check list.
- Control all petrobase crew such as radio operator, checker, and production clerk.
- Help to training new petrobase crew.
- Monitor OpsDB and all things related to it.
- Make sure all report are right, the crew is working as it should be, all report is distributed right.
- Doing reconciliation with maintenance clerk to make sure both parties have the same maintenance log data.
To apply for this position, please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position : PETROBASE CONTROLLER (Permanent Employee – South Kalimantan) with application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 18 December 2017.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.Informasi dari website lowongan kerja
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.