Providing and documented training activities and data, organized training event and assist supervisor in day to day activities.
- Min Bachelor degree in IT (Programmer)
- Min 3 years experiences as learning/training officer preferably in mining industries.
- Experience in E-Learning Development.
- Good in computer literate, especially in Microsoft excel
- Strong in administering in filing, database, documents, etc
- Able to communicate in English, both written and oral
- Good interpersonal skill and communication
- Able to work in team and initiative
- Enable to manage training schedule effectively and to meet the deadlines and objectives.
- Prepare budget plan vs actual report to indentify the budget effectively.
- Prepare and ensure all training data/documents and record to comply with Petrosea Management System
- Responsible with training & development program include development model and delivery training based on company’s objective.
- Prepare the annual training Calender of Event (COE) based on competencies
- To support and implement program of internal training management (Trainers Club) including training preparation, material review and trainer evaluation (also for trainer skill preparation)
- Prepare and conduct all learning and development activities based on guideline and procedures.
- Responsible in fulfilment of Training database recording including process data entry, data gathering and data validation both skill and technical training databases.
- To maintain and organize training resource materials and all training documents including training certificates in a systematic and easy to find filling management for people development and advance purpose.
- Responsible in compilation and submission process of training report from all sites including Jakarta, including administer required documents regularly (monthly).
- To support training module development based on competencies.
- To prepare and register employee to attend the external training are well administered.
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email subject: PEOPLE DEVELOPMENT OFFICER (SYSTEM) in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 1 January 2018.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.
Petrosea is supported by its main shareholder, PT Indika Energy Tbk., an integrated Indonesian energy company, providing its customers with integrated energy solutions through its complementary investments in the areas of energy resources, energy services and energy infrastructure.