Paramedic Purna-Waktu Job3 bulan yang lalu - Pelayanan Profesional - Melak - 188 views
Preferred qualifications :
- Broad knowledge and exposure on the Mining Project.
- Understands best practice mine planning processes and the ability to drive the establishment of required open cut planning systems and approaches.
- Ability to think creatively to develop multiple, workable options for the mining environment.
- Has a good understanding of Project Management standards and their application.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, communication and motivating skills.
- Will be placed site project Melak, Kalimantan- Timur.
Applicants will be flexible individuals who can work under pressure in order to meet deadlines. In addition, excellent communication skills, along with demonstrated people management skills are essential.
Please send detailed resume in 1 file (on PDF format or Word document) not more than 300kb including recent photograph, to express your interest for above positions by email no later than October 12, 2017.
Full scale exploration at the site began in 2008 and currently conducting pre-mining preparation for initial production in early 3Q14.
GBU has partnered with Peabody Coal Trade Asia Pte. to facilitate the offake of majority of its coal production. Others have shown interest in similar partnerships to offtake GBU coal.
GBU understands the dynamic and complexities of operating a mine. Thus, the shareholder and management have stressed the importance for strategic planning in the organization:
Quality infrastructure development to capture value creation throughout mining supply chain
Master and operational planning
Balancing short‐term business requirements and long‐term financial goals
Building up pool of human capital through unique culture of value proposition