OPERATION SHIFT LEADER (OSL) Purna-Waktu Job10 bulan yang lalu - Teknik - Batang - 714 views
Job Description :
- Develop the operation staff through suitable training program
- Prepare guidelines, manuals and procedures for the Operation Department cooperation with relevant staff by referring ESMP, HSE Guideline, National Regulation and O&M Manuals
- Provide assistance and input during set-up work of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Find and resolve the pending items related to the Plant safety and reliable operation before COD to a maximum extent
- Follow up the commissioning program based on the EPC program and making a technical justification during on site witness program to adhere with PPA and EPC contract
- Manage the overall operation activities of the power plant and its auxiliaries
- Take a leadership and management of his subordinate which consist of CCR Operator and Local Operator in BTG and BOP areas.
- Ensuring high motivation and involvement of the subordinates through fair treatment and active communication with the personnel
- Coordinate and supervising the activities both of Control Room Operator and Local Operator during operation the power plant in safe, efficient, economic and environmental friendly
- Take initiative and coordination with the relevant parties in accordance with the event of emergency situation in order to normalize the plant situation easily
- Coordinate and control all aspects of real time dispatch communication with PLN P2B (Dispatch Control Center)
- Ensuring that the subordinates are fully conversant with their respective duties and responsibilities and carrying out them safely and correctly
- Using his technical knowledge to recognize plant problem , to undertake fault analysis and rectification, to write technical reports, and to liaise with other departments and contractors regarding technical problems
- Minimum Diploma-3 Degree (D3) majoring in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Physic Engineering, or Naval Engineering. (Bachelor (S1) Degree will be preferable)
- As a guide minimum ten (10) years experiences in the power plant industry with fully understand in PLN’s grid system, Two (2) years experienced as a Shift Leader position or minimum Five (5) years experienced as an Unit Controller position in Supercritical Boiler or large scale Coal Fired Power Plant
- Broad experience and proven skills in coal-fired power plant operation
- Having a valid Power Plant Competency Certificate (IATKI/HAKIT)
- Appropriate technical education, several years experience and detailed knowledge of coal fired plant process, performance and reliability
- Knowledge in the site emergency plan and respective actions and proactive
- Knowledge in Plant Performance (Plant Efficiency, Heat Rate) on coal-fired power plant and applied ASME PTC-4, PTC-6 and PTC-46 will be preferable
- Having good understanding about PTW system
- Detail oriented and problem solving analysis
- Willing to work as a team and be able to promote the spirit of the team
- Have a willingness to work flexibly over a wide range of work areas
- Indonesia & English language abilities (Speaking, Listening, Reading, Writing)
- Good knowledge in mathematics, thermodynamics, chemistry, fluid flow, fuel combustion, heat transfer etc
- Focus, leadership, pleasant personality, and good attitude
- Microsoft Office, and having experience in Maximo will be preferable.
For those who are interested and meet the above requirements, can apply for these positions by sending an application letter with up to date CV and photograph (state code of position on the subject : OPERATION SHIFT LEADER (OSL)) to the email address stated below not later than 1 week from this advertising date October 10, 2017.
"Only short listed candidate will be notified”
It is our mission and commitment to develop our people and unite diverse personalities and passions as one and dare to create a better tomorrow.