OPERATION PERFORMANCE LEADER (OPL) Purna-Waktu Job4 bulan yang lalu - Teknik - Batang - 246 views
Job descriptions :
- Develop the operation staff through suitable short-term and long-term training program
- Prepare guidelines, manuals and procedures for Performance section cooperation with relevant staff by referring ESMP, HSE Guideline, National Regulation and O&M Manuals
- Set-up condition of data collection (i.e. regimes of operation, level of units loading, checking of measurement instruments calibration certificates, cross checking of collected data, analyses the possibility of data errors, supplementary mobile instruments necessary for completeness of data collection etc,
- Follow up the commissioning program based on the EPC contract in related to the plant performance test
- Manage plant performance analysis and testing.
- Support plant staff during monitoring and improving unit efficiencies. Review plant data and perform trend analyses to detect present condition and potential problems
- Coordination with Maintenance Department in developing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance
- Monitor and control daily and weekly reports and identify necessary recommendations and improvement of the Power Plant operation
- Direct and manage the performance test in periodical basis
- Conduct daily analysis of plant performance by daily checking and maintenance plant statistical data, analysis of opportunities for technical and operational improvements.
- Ensure that the subordinates are fully conversant with their respective duties and responsibilities and carrying out them safely and correctly
- Investigates and evaluates new ideas, methods, technologies, and materials related to plant operation and recommendation for improvements
- Ensure the imported and exported electricity meet with the billing status
- Produce internal and external reports and presentations
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Mechanical Engineering (Energy Conservation), Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Science
- As a guide minimum ten (10) years experiences in the power plant industry with fully understand in PLN’s grid system, Minimum five (5) years experiences as a Performance Leader/Chief with/and five (5) years experiences as Performance Engineer / Unit Controller position in Supercritical Boiler or large scale Coal Fired Power Plant
- Familiar with PPA concept
- Appropriate technical education, several years experiences and detailed knowledge of coal fired plant performance and reliability
- Knowledge in Plant Performance (Plant Efficiency, Heat Rate) of coal-fired power plant and applied ASME PTC-46 is a mandatory
- Knowledge of power plant performance software such as PI system will be added value
- Detail oriented and problem solving analysis
- Willing to work as a team and be able to promote the spirit of the team
- Have a willingness to work flexibly over a wide range of work areas
- Indonesia & English language abilities (Speaking, Listening, Reading, Writing)
- Good knowledge in mathematics, thermodynamics, chemistry, fluid flow, combustion, heat transfer etc
- Microsoft Office, having experience in Maximo will be preferable
- Focus, leadership, pleasant personality, and good attitude
For those who are interested and meet the above requirements, can apply for these positions by sending an application letter with up to date CV and photograph (state code of position on the subject : OPERATION PERFORMANCE LEADER (OPL)) to the email address stated below not later than 1 week from this advertising date October 10, 2017.
"Only short listed candidate will be notified”
It is our mission and commitment to develop our people and unite diverse personalities and passions as one and dare to create a better tomorrow.