OPERATION MANAGER (Code : OPRM) Purna-Waktu Job1 tahun yang lalu - Pertambangan, Sumber Daya & Energi - Jakarta - 1046 views
- Age maximum 40 years old
- Bachelor degree from faculty of Mining / Geology engineering
- Minimum 10 years experience as in Coal mining
- Certified POU (Pengawas Operasional Utama) is preferred
- Fluent in English both oral & written
- Computer Literate in using MS office & Internet
- Good knowledge about SMK3 procedure / OHSAS 18001:2007
- Compile safety statistic from sites (accident, incident, near miss and lost time injury)
- Good leadership to subordinates with good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Have a second class blasting certificate & POP / POM License would be an advantage
- Mastering mine production operations: Planning, Over Burden & Coal Production,Drilling & Blasting, Fleet Management, Heavy Equipment & Supporting.
- Ability to act in an objective, non-discriminatory and have a decisive nature.
- Dare to take decisions quickly and accurately.
- Good health and able to work under pressure with good result • Will be based in all over SIS site project
PT. SAPTAINDRA SEJATI (SIS),subsidiary of PT. ADARO ENERGY Tbk, is a well established and modern mining contractor company providing services for the rapid growth mining and related industries in Kali