MECHANICAL ENGINEER for BALANCE OF PLANT (ME-BOP) Purna-Waktu Job1 tahun yang lalu - Teknik - Batang - 829 views
- To evaluate mechanical systems, products, components and applications by reviewing drawing and all related Contruction & Testing documents, and conducting witness at contruction site
- To technically identify change order and claims from contractors
- To inspect instalation and observe operation to ensure compliance with design, equipment specification and related standards
- To review test and inspection result
- To issue observation report and non-conformity report in accordance with SOP
- To identify punch list during construction period
- To prepare reports to manager by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information if required
- To monitor the mechanical construction schedule correctly
- To coordinate with related parties if required for construction
- Education Background minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years Balance of Plant (BOP) Mechanical maintenance experience at Supervisory level at O&M Large Coal Fire Power Plant Company
- Having nowledge about ASME Section II & IX, ASME 31.3 Process Piping, BOP related international standards, CMMS ( Computerized Maintenance Managemen System ), Preventive & Predictive maintenance
- Having experience in water treatment plant, waste water treatment plant, general pumps such as CW pumps and process piping maintenance, BOP equipment installation and/or maintenance work
- Wiling to be located in Batang, Central Java.
For those who are interested and meet the above requirements, can apply for these positions by sending an application letter with up to date CV and photograph (state code of position on the subject : MECHANICAL ENGINEER for BALANCE OF PLANT (ME-BOP)) to the email address stated below not later than 1 week from this advertising date October 10, 2017.
"Only short listed candidate will be notified”
It is our mission and commitment to develop our people and unite diverse personalities and passions as one and dare to create a better tomorrow.