Master Data Management Specialist Purna-Waktu Job8 bulan yang lalu - Pertambangan, Sumber Daya & Energi - Jakarta - 800 views
- Manages records and edit catalogue of all transaction items within SAP in accordance to certain catalogue standard such as UNSPSC, Auslang, EOTD or others as required and suitable with the Company business strategy and ensure the catalogue grouping and classification match with present business process with finance and other departments requirements.
- Manages all critical inventory stock (owned, VHS or consignment) are at optimum level in order to deliver high stock availability at minimum $ investment.
- Ensure the business process meet the best practices within the industry standard and maintain process compliance including developing SOP and identify improvement for savings or cost avoidance owing to unavailable stock that create operation loses.
- Analyze present business practices and identify area for improvements. Working together with SAP specialist to configure MM Module for delivering proper business process of Procurement, Finance, Warehouse that result in high stock availability with low investment value.
- Conduct data cleansing and develop strategy with SAP specialist how to archive old data and implement new data in new SAP configuration
- Implement SAP configuration that match with ARIBA implementation, contract module for procurement automation, regular inventory control management and other improvement projects.
- Develop and record savings of cost avoidance and with Procurement Business analyst to generate savings as result of bulk contract arrangement.
- Bachelor Degree in Process Engineering, Industrial Management, or Business Management
- Minimum 5 years experiences in cataloguing and inventory controller
- Minimum 5 years with multinational companies within similar industries
- Advance skills of inventory control management and experience in managing inventory within the same industry
- Well understanding of SAP business processes
- Excellent analytical skills
- Mature, self driven personality and desire to exceed its achievement target
- Ability to interact and convince others
- Meticoulous with attention to details
Please send your CV with subject: Position Name.
Exp date : 30th March 2018Informasi dari website lowongan kerja
Sinarmas Energy and Mining Group is one of the fastest growing Coal Mining and Energy company in Indonesia. Our goals are to focus not only in mining sector but also in renewable energy developments and innovative digitization. Aiming to be the number one Coal Mining and Energy company in Indonesia, we want the best assets in human resource to be our employee and part of our company’s growth.