Legal Officer Purna-Waktu Job5 bulan yang lalu - Hukum / Legal - Jakarta - 227 views
Responsibility area/system :
- Prepare and review contracts/agreement, letters and other documents to support the company business activities;
- Assist with administrative duties, including but not limited to filing, scanning, data entries;
- Strategize, manage and coordinate, provide advice in any kind of legal matters including environmental issues;
- Experience with dealing with a wide range of government institutions;
- Able to understand corporate requirements, corporate governance and policies of local laws;
- Provide legal support to the management teams; and
- Handling litigation matter of the company.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Law or ( Master Degree would be an advantage);
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Good in English (verbal and written);
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Experience working under pressure and with multiple stakeholders;
- Have experiences in the sector power, energy, heavy industry, EPC, project finance and internal governance;
- Able to make frequent business trips to Central Java areas and other destination if needed.
- Willing to be located in Jakarta
For those who are interested and meet the above requirements, can apply for these positions by sending an application letter with up to date CV and photograph (don’t forget to state code of position on the subject : Legal Officer to the email address stated below not later than 1 week from this advertising date August 18, 2017.
"Only short listed candidate will be notified”