Coordinate all industrial relations management activities and update personnel data through effective coordination with related parties to support the completeness and accuracy of personal data in order to maintain work stability and harmonious working relationships in projects based on budget constraints and HSE standards.
Informasi dari website lowongan kerja
- Male maximum age 35 years
- Minimum education level D3/S1 Law
- Has work experience min 2 years in the same field
- Know the code of ethics Public Relation, HRD Regulations, HR-IR Regulations, Labor Law, Taxation Law
- Understand the mining process and HSE procedures
- Able to work under pressure
- Willing to be placed in PT Darma Henwa, Tbk site area (Bengalon Coal Project, East Kalimantan)
PT Darma Henwa Tbk (“Darma Henwa”) was established in 1991 as general mining contractor company, listing on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in September 2007 with stock code DEWA. The Company built its reputation as a reliable mining contractor in Indonesia by effectively allocating professional management and fleets of excavators, dump trucks, bulldozers, loaders and graders to a wide range of mine associated civil works, overburden removal, output extraction and site rehabilitation. The experience gained in completing projects with leading mining clients such as Aneka Tambang at Pulau Gebe Nickel, Freeport at Timika, Billiton at Lerokis & Kali Kuning Gold and Tanito Harum at Busang & Pondok Labu Coal is an indication of success in existing projects at Bengalon, Asam Asam, Berau and Malinau. On the basis of financial restructuring and a Company-wide strategy to increase productivity, the direction forward is to target growth within an expanding Indonesian, and regional, mining resurgence.