I&C Team Leader Purna-Waktu Job4 bulan yang lalu - Pertambangan, Sumber Daya & Energi - Tanjung - 162 views
Available Position : 1
Employment Status : Contract
Work Location : Tanjung – Tabalong, South Kalimantan
Job Responsibilities :
Responsible for developing, monitoring and reviewing electrical designs and schedule for the power plant project’s instrumentation and control to ensure it is in accordance with the company’s electrical technical standards.
- Develop, propose and monitor technical electrical standards for the construction of the power plant’s instrumentation and control
- Monitor contractor performance and progress based on the construction schedule for instrumentation and control, to report as well as to provide recommendations for any issues on the construction to ensure that the project is completed on schedule.
- Coordinate and provide instructions to EPC contractor regarding the construction of the power plant’s instrumentation and control which has been agreed upon by the C&I and E Engineering Manager to ensure construction is done as according to the agreed design.
- Develop and propose electrical, instrumental and control designs for the construction of instrumentation and control as well as to coordinate the designs with the EPC contractors to ensure construction is done accordingly.
- Review and analyze issues on the design of the power plant’s instrumentation and control and to develop recommendations for follow up actions to ensure the issues are accurately and swiftly addressed.
- Review and recommend cost-effective equipment modification to be supplied by EPC contractors to help improve performance, reliability and safety.
Job Requirements :
- Minimum Diploma graduate majoring in Electrical Engineering
- Min. 5 years experience in both control and Instrument engineering as well as electrical engineering (project construction or plant maintenance) preferably in power plant projects
- Good communication and managerial skills.
- Good command in English both oral and written
- Willing to be placed at Tanjung, South Kalimantan
Please Register and Apply by email or visit our Company Website www.adarocareer.com no later than 25 September 2017
The total project cost is estimated to be US$545 million and TPI has closed financing and received commitments of US$422 million (including a contingency facility of US$13 million) from the Korea Development Bank, The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd., DBS Bank Ltd., Mizuho Bank Ltd., Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, and The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited. The financing was done on a project finance basis with KSURE providing comprehensive cover of approximately US$400 million.
This project will sell electricity to PLN under a PPA for 25 years from the Commercial Operation Date. TPI started construction in June 2016, six months before reaching Financing Close, by using shareholder funds, demonstrating our strong commitment to the success of the Government 35GW program. Construction is progressing on schedule, with both units expected to reach Commercial Operation in the first half of 2019. When fully operational, the plant will consume up to 1 Mt of coal per annum and AI will provide the coal for the plant.
The Government of Indonesia, through the Ministry of Finance, provides a Government guarantee to this project in the form of a Business Viability Guarantee Letter, under which the Government guarantees PLN’s ability to fulfil its payment obligations as stipulated in the PPA.
The power plant will use CFB technology which reduces nitrous oxide emissions due to its low combustion temperature. It will also use bag filters to eliminate ash emissions. The EPC contractor for the project is Hyundai Engineering Co Ltd. Operation and maintenance of the power plant will be by TPI.