I&C Lead Engineer Purna-Waktu Job5 bulan yang lalu - Teknik - Jakarta - 452 views
Client Profile :
EPC Company Oil & Gas
Start Date: 1 month notice
Jakarta Office. 12 months contract.
- Min. 10 years’ experience in engineering design of instrumental equipment/systems, construction, and start-up of FPSO or equivalent project.
- Working experiences of instrument and control engineering involved with all phases of projects from concept selection to detail engineering and through to construction and pre-commissioning, project management, and QC controls and procedures relating to instrument and control system engineering.
- Knowledge and experienced of control and safety system design including instrument engineering (including flow metering and analyzer system), process control and safety instrumented system, fire and gas systems, HIPPS system, package system, and assets management system.
- Knowledge and experienced with requirements of HAZOP, SIL, and QRA studies including the likes of general design rules for SIS implementation and SIL validation.
- Knowledge and experienced with instrument and control design software.
- A thorough knowledge of the relevant codes and standards applicable to the API/IEE, IPF classification, selection of instruments and control/safety/fire and gas systems on design is required.
- Demonstrate capability in Pre-FEED, FEED, and/or EPC of large scale FPSO project as instrument and control engineer by listing up the experienced project names, project phases of Pre-FEED, FEED, and EPC.
- Have knowledge and experience in the use of shell’s DEP are preferable.
Please send your CV (.doc), Academy & Training Certificate and related documents.
Put the “Position Title” as subject email.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted on the next step.
Exp date : 27th Mrch 2018Informasi dari website lowongan kerja
Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. We have a global network with local market knowledge in 97 locations around the world.