HSE Manager (Tanjung – Tabalong, South Kalimantan) Purna-Waktu Job11 bulan yang lalu - Pertambangan, Sumber Daya & Energi - Tanjung - Kalimantan Selatan - 946 views
Available Position : 1
Employment Status : Contract
Work Location : Tanjung, Kalimantan Selatan
Job Responsibilities :
Responsible for the development, implementation, and evaluation of HSE management systems and programs to ensure the power plant project is in accordance with HSE standards.
- To develop standards or systems for inspections and testing the quality of constructions as well as to ensure that all inspection and testing activities run as according to company standards and policies.
- To develop and plan HSE programs to improve employee and contractor awareness and competencies of HSE aspects.
- To develop and monitor HSE management systems and program implementations to ensure the systems and programs are implemented as according to the prevailing company standards and procedures
- To ensure the investigation and analysis during the occurrence of accidents and incidents are done in accordance with company standards and procedures and to develop the necessary follow up actions for accident/incident prevention.
Job Requirements :
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from all major (Engineering would be preferable)
- Minimum 2 (two) years of experience as HSE Section Head/ Assistant Manager (power plant experience would be preferable)
- Required competencies : Operational Safety, Safety & Health Management, Environmental Management, Waste Water Management
- Good communication, leadership, and managerial skills
- Good command in English both verbal and written
- Willing to be located at Tanjung, Kalimantan Selatan
Please Register and Apply by email or visit our Company Website www.adarocareer.com no later than 25 September 2017Informasi dari website lowongan kerja
The total project cost is estimated to be US$545 million and TPI has closed financing and received commitments of US$422 million (including a contingency facility of US$13 million) from the Korea Development Bank, The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd., DBS Bank Ltd., Mizuho Bank Ltd., Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, and The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited. The financing was done on a project finance basis with KSURE providing comprehensive cover of approximately US$400 million.
This project will sell electricity to PLN under a PPA for 25 years from the Commercial Operation Date. TPI started construction in June 2016, six months before reaching Financing Close, by using shareholder funds, demonstrating our strong commitment to the success of the Government 35GW program. Construction is progressing on schedule, with both units expected to reach Commercial Operation in the first half of 2019. When fully operational, the plant will consume up to 1 Mt of coal per annum and AI will provide the coal for the plant.
The Government of Indonesia, through the Ministry of Finance, provides a Government guarantee to this project in the form of a Business Viability Guarantee Letter, under which the Government guarantees PLN’s ability to fulfil its payment obligations as stipulated in the PPA.
The power plant will use CFB technology which reduces nitrous oxide emissions due to its low combustion temperature. It will also use bag filters to eliminate ash emissions. The EPC contractor for the project is Hyundai Engineering Co Ltd. Operation and maintenance of the power plant will be by TPI.