HRGA Supervisor Purna-Waktu Job1 tahun yang lalu - Teknik - Tanjung - Kalimantan Selatan - 736 views
Available Position : 1
Employment Status : Permanent
Work Location : Tanjung – Tabalong, South Kalimantan
Job Responsibilities :
Responsible for coordinating and arranging human resource activities on site to support the company’s operational activities in accordance with the prevailing company and government laws and regulations as well as performing office general affairs (logistics, business travel, hotel, transportation, site office & asset maintenance and housekeeping) to ensure all general affairs services are provided in accordance with company policy, on time and support the overall project as well as performing at site.
- Perform compensation and benefit activities for employees on site in accordance with the prevailing company and government laws and regulations relating to human resources to ensure all employees rights are managed well to support the company’s operations.
- Socialize corporate policies to all site employees to create a conducive industrial relationship between employees and the company.
- Maintain employee data into the HR information system database to ensure all employee data are valid and up to date.
- Conduct recruitment & selection administrative activities for local employees in accordance with the company’s needs and policies to support the company’s operations.
- Conduct administrative HR duties such as liaising with healthcare facilities for sick employees, issuing reference letters, as well as to prepare workforce permits and other obligations regarding human resources by liaising with the local Department of Labor.
- Coordinate and arrange business travel such as ticketing, accommodation and transportation and to ensure they are well arranged and on time.
- Coordinate site office maintenance and housekeeping to ensure site office is well maintained.
- Coordinate site office asset maintenance regularly to ensure all assets are well maintained and operational ready.
- Maintain and coordinate site office logistic needs, ensuring all site office logistics are always available and in accordance with the logistical needs of the project.
- Control the availability of the transportation, accomodation, meals of all employees on site area to meet the availability of facilities for the employees.
- Coordinate and arrange the Information Technology Helpdesk on Site to ensure the IT facilities in order to run properly.
Job Requirements :
- Minimum Bachelor Degree majoring in all major
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar position
- Required Competencies : Recruitment, Industrial Relation, Employee Relation, People Development, HR Administrative, General Affairs.
- Good communication, leadership & managerial skills and has to be passionate in human resources
- Excellent command in English both verbal and written
- Willing to be located at Tanjung, South Kalimantan
Please Register and Apply by email or visit our Company Website www.adarocareer.com no later than 25 September 2017
The total project cost is estimated to be US$545 million and TPI has closed financing and received commitments of US$422 million (including a contingency facility of US$13 million) from the Korea Development Bank, The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd., DBS Bank Ltd., Mizuho Bank Ltd., Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, and The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited. The financing was done on a project finance basis with KSURE providing comprehensive cover of approximately US$400 million.
This project will sell electricity to PLN under a PPA for 25 years from the Commercial Operation Date. TPI started construction in June 2016, six months before reaching Financing Close, by using shareholder funds, demonstrating our strong commitment to the success of the Government 35GW program. Construction is progressing on schedule, with both units expected to reach Commercial Operation in the first half of 2019. When fully operational, the plant will consume up to 1 Mt of coal per annum and AI will provide the coal for the plant.
The Government of Indonesia, through the Ministry of Finance, provides a Government guarantee to this project in the form of a Business Viability Guarantee Letter, under which the Government guarantees PLN’s ability to fulfil its payment obligations as stipulated in the PPA.
The power plant will use CFB technology which reduces nitrous oxide emissions due to its low combustion temperature. It will also use bag filters to eliminate ash emissions. The EPC contractor for the project is Hyundai Engineering Co Ltd. Operation and maintenance of the power plant will be by TPI.