FUEL & ASH OPERATION LEADER (FAOL) Purna-Waktu Job1 tahun yang lalu - Teknik - Batang - 826 views
Job Descriptions :
- Prepare guidelines, manuals and procedures for Fuel and Ash section cooperation with relevant staff by referring ESMP, HSE Guideline, National Regulation and O&M Manuals
- Provide assistance and input during set-up work of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Find and resolve the pending items related to the Plant safety and reliable operation of fuel and ash system before COD to a maximum extent
- Prepare the required document and procedure regarding coal shipping process and its shipping document through coordination with Logistic/Procurement team and coal handling O&M services
- Ensure that the coal handling O&M services comply with the contract provision, standard and regulation during mobilization periods
- Interface with the coal handling O&M services and making a close coordination to follow up commissioning and training program during mobilization periods
- Ensure that supply and distribution of coal and, fuel oil and ash production are properly distributed during commissioning and operation stages
- Maintain and monitor the coal handling O&M services during undertaking the activities.
- Manage the availability of coal, fuel oil and manage the ash distribution
- Control and monitor the whole process of coal transport from the barge until the bunker bay through coordination with the Coal Handling O&M services.
- Planning and making the forecast of the fuel (coal and oil) supply volume and ensuring that the volume do not exceed the limited space availability
- Coordinate and maintain good working relationship with Fuel Supplier and Coal Handling O&M services in order to ensure smooth fuel supply process
- Coordinate the work implementation and evaluating the Coal Handling O&M services provider for technical aspects related to coal handling O&M services, to ensure provided services adhere with the company’s requirements, standard, budget and schedule
- Responsible for daily operation of coal handling system and giving recommended technical practice to the third party of coal handling services
- Witnessing for measurement process of coal receiving regarding quality and quantity.
- Witnessing for measurement of coal stock status in periodical basis
- Ensure the coal quantity and quality will not be beyond the specification as defined in Coal Supply Agreement
- Minimum Diploma-3 Degree (D3) majoring in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physic Engineering, or Naval Engineering(Bachelor (S1) Degree will be preferable)
- As a guide minimum ten (10) years experience in the power plant industry, minimum three (3) years experience as a Coal Handling Leader/Chief or minimum Five (5) years experience as Coal Handling Engineer / Controller position in Supercritical Boiler or large scale Coal Fired Power Plant.
- Broad experience and proven skills in coal-fired power plant coal handling operation
- Having a valid Competence Certificate (IATKI/HAKIT) is preferable
- Appropriate technical education, several years experience on and detailed knowledge of coal fired power plant process, performance and reliability
- Knowledge of the site emergency plan and respective actions and proactive
- Detail oriented and problem solving analysis
- Willing to work as a team and be able to promote the spirit of the team
- Have a willingness to work flexibly over a wide range of work areas
- Indonesia & English language abilities (Speaking, Listening, Reading, Writing)
- Good knowledge in mathematics, thermodynamics, chemistry, fluid flow, combustion, heat transfer etc
- Microsoft Office, and having experiences in Maximo will be preferable. Focus, leadership, pleasant personality, and good attitude
For those who are interested and meet the above requirements, can apply for these positions by sending an application letter with up to date CV and photograph (state code of position on the subject : FUEL & ASH OPERATION LEADER (FAOL)) to the email address stated below not later than 1 week from this advertising date October 10, 2017.
"Only short listed candidate will be notified”
It is our mission and commitment to develop our people and unite diverse personalities and passions as one and dare to create a better tomorrow.