Reporting to the Senior Project Engineer, the Project Electrical Engineer will assume responsibility for engineering projects in areas determined by the Senior Project Engineer. The Engineer will provide expertise and project support to the site and may be required to manage a workforce of contractors depending on project requirements.
- Prepare costing budget for projects group, individual projects and regularly report against individual project budgets in progress.
- Manage project costs into relevant project budgets.
- Participate in weekly planning meetings and shutdown meetings to ensure appropriate input/coordination into weekly work plans and shutdown plans.
- Develop concepts and scope for all electrical works providing detailed design, drawings and calculations.
- Hold regular communication meetings with direct reports to ensure good two way communication at all times. Ensure that issues and concerns that cannot be resolved within the modifications/projects group are communicated to the appropriate persons.
- Graduated from Electrical Engineering degree.
- Has Drafting skill.
- Able to speak/write in English.
- Has several years in engineering experience from industrial environment, preferably mining, but construction and other heavy industries including oil and gas, cement or manufacturing would be considered. Some of this experience must have been in a supervisory role.
- Previous work experience in an engineering design office would be well-regarded.
- Exposure to the field of maintenance management would be well regarded.
- Previous experience of computerized maintenance management systems such as SAP, JDE, Ellipse or PRONTO would be well-regarded.
- Willing & consistent to work under pressure.
- Familiar with Microsoft Project, Excel, Word.
- Has Indonesian driver’s license.
- Able to demonstrate the awareness of corporate safety & environmental.
Applicants who are qualified and residing in Surrounded Village of PT. MSM, North Sulawesi will be our priority. Please submit your application letter, CV, Education Credentials, ID Card (KTP) and recent photograph not later than 15th March 2018.
(Put the job code on your subject email)
Maximum file attachment by email : 500kb