ELECTRICAL ENGINEER ( EE ) Purna-Waktu Job4 bulan yang lalu - Teknik - Batang - 240 views
- To evaluate mechanical systems, products, component and applications by reviewing drawing and all related Contruction & Testing documents, and conducting witness at contruction site
- To technically identify change order and claims from contractors
- To inspect installation and observe operations to ensure compliance with design, equipment specification and related standards
- To review test and inspection result
- To issue observation report and non-conformity report in accordance with SOP
- To identify punch list during construction period
- To prepare reports to manager by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information if required
- To monitor the Electrical construction work schedule correctly
- To coordinate with related parties if required for construction
- To obtain operation worthyness certificate ( Sertifikat Laik Operasi )
- Education Background minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering required
- Minimum 5 years Electrical Maintenance experience at Supervisory level at O&M Large Coal Fired Power Plant Company
- Familiar with Java Bali Grid Code and PLN standards ( SPLN )
- Have Maintenance experiences on Electrical at Boiler, Turbine, BOP & Coal Handling areas
- Have knowledge about related international standards such as IEC, IEEE, Operation Worthiness Certificate ( SLO ), CMMS ( Computerized Maintenance Management System ), Preventive & Predictive maintenance
- Have experience on Major Electrical equipment installation and/or maintenance work and coordination with PLN P2B and Pusertif ( formerly PLN Jaser )
- Wiling to be located in Batang, Central Java.
For those who are interested and meet the above requirements, can apply for these positions by sending an application letter with up to date CV and photograph (state code of position on the subject : ELECTRICAL ENGINEER ( EE )) to the email address stated below not later than 1 week from this advertising date October 10, 2017.
"Only short listed candidate will be notified”
It is our mission and commitment to develop our people and unite diverse personalities and passions as one and dare to create a better tomorrow.