DRILL & BLAST ENGINEER (Code: DBE) Purna-Waktu Job1 tahun yang lalu - Pertambangan, Sumber Daya & Energi - Samarinda - 1011 views
A. Job Description
Prepare weekly drill & blast sequences, ensuring drill & blast operation execution as well as monitoring operational & coordination in order to support the smooth operation of mining in accordance with HSE standards and for operations in the field with the targets that have been determined.
- Minimum bachelor degree in mining engineering
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Capability to operate Minescape software
- Previous management and supervisory experience in production coal mine
- Preferably certified POP and KJL II
- Strong commitment to HSE implementation and high standards of performance
- Good communication skills, actively contribute to positive teamwork
- Assignment: Bengalon Coal Project – Kalimantan Timur
For those of you who are willing to take the challenge,
please send your CV with email subject : DRILL & BLAST ENGINEER
(Code: DBE) before 23th November 2017
Only shortlisted candidate will be processed.Informasi dari website lowongan kerja
The Company built its reputation as a reliable mining contractor in Indonesia by effectively allocating professional management and fleets of excavators, dump trucks, bulldozers, loaders and graders to a wide range of mine associated civil works, overburden removal, output extraction and site rehabilitation.
The experience gained in completing projects with leading mining clients such as Aneka Tambang at Pulau Gebe Nickel, Freeport at Timika, Billiton at Lerokis & Kali Kuning Gold and Tanito Harum at Busang & Pondok Labu Coal is an indication of success in existing projects at Bengalon, Asam Asam, Berau and Malinau.
On the basis of financial restructuring and a Company-wide strategy to increase productivity, the direction forward is to target growth within an expanding Indonesian, and regional, mining resurgence.