CONTROL & INSTRUMENT ENGINEER ( CIE ) Purna-Waktu Job4 bulan yang lalu - Teknik - Batang - 230 views
- To evaluate control & instrument systems, products, component and applications by reviewing drawing and all related Contruction & Testing documents, and conducting witness at contruction site
- To technically identify change order and claims from contractors
- To inspect installation and observe operations to ensure compliance with design, equipment specification and related standards
- To review test and inspection result
- To issue observation report and non-conformity report in accordance with SOP
- To identify punch list during construction period
- To prepare reports to manager by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information if required
- To monitor the C & I construction work schedule correctly
- To coordinate with related parties if required for construction
- Education Background minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering required
- Minimum 5 years C & I Maintenance experience at Supervisory level at O&M Large Coal Fired Power Plant Company
- Familiar with DCS and PLC of coal fired power plant
- Have knowledge and skills about CMMS ( Computerized Mainenance Management System ), Preventive & Predictive maintenance, Comprehension knowledge of Automatic Generation Control system as specified by Jawa Bali Grid Code and Related International Standards such as IEC, IEEE
- Have experience on C & I equipment installation and/or maintenance work
- Wiling to be located in Batang, Central Java.
For those who are interested and meet the above requirements, can apply for these positions by sending an application letter with up to date CV and photograph (state code of position on the subject : CONTROL & INSTRUMENT ENGINEER ( CIE )) to the email address stated below not later than 1 week from this advertising date October 10, 2017.
"Only short listed candidate will be notified”
It is our mission and commitment to develop our people and unite diverse personalities and passions as one and dare to create a better tomorrow.