CONSTRUCTION MANAGER (Assignment: Site Based) Purna-Waktu Job1 tahun yang lalu - Teknik - Jakarta - 957 views
Plan, monitor and control the construction activities of the project in order to ensure that it is completed on time and to the total satisfaction of the client whilst achieving tender profit margins and meeting the safety and quality expectations of the company.
- Min. Bachelor degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering.
- Min. 7 years previous experiences in construction (civil or mechanical)
- Computer literate, including knowledge of computerized architectural data bases and/or CAD drawing systems.
- Organizational, supervisory and negotiating skills.
- Analytical, reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Ability to maintain accurate and detail records (particularly focusing on day to day commercial aspects)
- Strong commercial focus in all aspects of project (client & subcontractors)
- Willing to Work extended hours to ensure project completion on time.
- Develop and monitor the works through a detailed level III programme and accurately record actual progress against the critical path activities to ensure that programme and reported progress position are consistently accurate.
- Monitor and review the implementation of management strategy in the construction activities in order to optimise company’s position on the project within the terms of the contract.
- Control, monitor and liase with the financial management of the project to ensure targeted profitability is achieved and potential for profitability is maximised.
- Lead, manage and coordinate all Superintendents in control of all labour and plant resources in order to achieve the construction schedule and the prject safety and quality requirements on the site.
- Develop and maintain relationship with the client to ensure that the project is undertaken in a cooperative manner.
- Assist Project Manager in representing the company in all meetings and matters pertaining to the contract with respect to the client and any third party to ensure all matters discussed meet the best solution.
- Develop, support and liase with Project Control team with the project programming, weekly progress assessment and reporting function to ensure all report and assessment are accurate in timely manner.
- Maintaining and implementing HSE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements.
If you are interested into applying this position, please register yourself at our online recruitment system, Petrosea Career http://career.petrosea.com . Or you can also sent detailed resume including recent photograph in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 23 March 2018.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.Informasi dari website lowongan kerja