CLIENT RELATION (Assignment: Head Office, Bintaro) Purna-Waktu Job9 bulan yang lalu - Administrasi dan perkantoran - Jakarta - 732 views
Develop long-term relationship by identifying best-fit solutions for Clients’ needs to ensure that the needs are met and exceeded the expectations & lead tendering processes for the assigned Clients existing and new project.
- Min. Bachelor Degree from Business Management or relevant major from reputable university.
- Min. 4 years working experiences in Oil & Gas related business, with min. 2 years working experiences in tender or proposal preparation and administration and/or any position which require direct interaction with Clients.
- Have a sufficient understanding of Logistics Business
- Strong network in Oil & Gas upstream business and its support services.
- Good analytical thinking.
- Good communication skill.
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia & English, both oral and written
- Can be relied upon company confidential information.
- Account Management coverage, to meet with key personnel accounts and third party collaborators to discuss opportunities and needs for growth of the business.
- Identify and understand specific client requirements, focus on specific opportunities; promote company services, company’s products, service/product differentiators and added value benefits.
- Lead tendering process for the assigned client’s existing and new project to ensure client requirements are clearly defined and appropriate responses are incorporated into the company tender submission.
- Responsible for all Clients’ documents process in line with Client’s expectations.
- Conducting a proper contract handover to internal interfaces.
- Coordinate an effective team approach to handling client requirements and delivering the necessary responses in a timely manner.
- Completing regular performance review meetings with Client to ensure all contract requirements are being delivered in accordance with company procedures.
- Understand our competitors’ market offering and their activities within the market sectors we operate.
- Ensure line reports deliver against respective operational, performance and business objectives.
- Maintaining and implementing HSE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements.
If you are interested into applying this position, please register yourself at our online recruitment system, Petrosea Career http://career.petrosea.com. Or you can also sent detailed resume including recent photograph with email in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 13 Maret 2018.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.Informasi dari website lowongan kerja