CIVIL MANAGER FOR OFFSHORE ( CMO ) Purna-Waktu Job1 tahun yang lalu - Teknik - Batang - 829 views
Job descriptions :
- Document Review of Technical Documents (Design Calculation, Design Drawings, Material Proposal, Method Statement of Work, etc.) for Marine Construction Work
- Supervision of Marine Construction Work (Schedule Management, Quality Management, Safety Management, etc.)
- Field Inspection and Factory Inspection for Marine Construction Work
- Coordination (Supportive Work) on Marine Construction Work with Local Communities
- Permitting Work (Supportive Work) on Marine Construction Work (Marine Construction Works in this Project)
- Jetty Construction (Length: 2.4km, Steel Pipe Pile Structure (Dia.: nearly 1m))
- Water Pipeline Construction (Intake Line: 1.6km, Outfall Line: 1.3km, Buried-type Pipe, Material: GRP Pipe (Dia.: nearly 4m))
- Dredging Work
- Other Construction-related Works
- Educational Background
Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Civil Engineering
- Work Experience
- At least 10-year experience for Civil Construction Work which includes Marine Construction Works (More than 15 years would be preferable)
- Not only “Supervision of Construction Work” but also “Consulting work” or “Designing Work” experience would be preferable.
- Work Experience for “Thermal Power Construction” is preferable.
- General Capability
- Computer Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- English : Fluent for Speaking and Writing
General requirement on personality for this work is :
- Honesty, Diligence, Sociality, Enthusiasm/Passion, Dedication, etc.
- Good Communication and Negotiation Skill
- Proactive and Self-driven Action
- Weekend Work or Holiday Work, when required (not very often)
- Willing to be placed in Batang, Jawa Tengah
For those who are interested and meet the above requirements, can apply for these positions by sending an application letter with up to date CV and photograph (state code of position on the subject : CIVIL MANAGER FOR OFFSHORE ( CMO )) to the email address stated below not later than 1 week from this advertising date October 10, 2017.
"Only short listed candidate will be notified”
It is our mission and commitment to develop our people and unite diverse personalities and passions as one and dare to create a better tomorrow.