CIVIL ENGINEER (RBACIVIL) Purna-Waktu Job10 bulan yang lalu - Teknik - Tanjung Redeb - 677 views
- Male, Max 30 Years Old
- Bachelor Degree in majoring Civil Engineering
- At least years experience in the field of surveying, engineering design, inspection and drafting, include minimum 2 years in supervisory responsibilities.
- Responsible for project civil engineering scope of work (includes designs, review drawings, specifications, bidding documents, contracts, and cost estimates for road projects; conducts and coordinates design and construction surveying) in line with earthmoving based construction for highway.
- Preferable having experiences from construction or mining company
- Familiar with CAD programs and other software for civil engineering.
- High integrity and willing to contribute to corporate further development.
- Have a good personality, communication and able to do a team work
- Based in East Kalimantan
Please submit your application letter complete with CV, recent photograph, ID and expected salary, with code of position as your subject email : CIVIL ENGINEER (RBACIVIL)
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Recruitment process only available at Jakarta / Berau.
Exp date : January 1, 2018Informasi dari website lowongan kerja
On March 27, 1986, Ricobana was appointed by Kobelco International(s) Co., Pte., Ltd. (KISCO) as the sole agent for Kobelco equipment spare parts until 1998. The rise of heavy equipment rental and contractor division was initiated by bulldozers and excavators rental services for PT Tambang Batubara Bukit Asam Tbk (Persero), in Tanjung Enim, Sumatra Selatan. Throughout the following years, this division had started to facilitate heavy equipment services to other companies such as PT Jaya Konstruksi MP, PT Caltex Pacific Indonesia, etc.
During 1991, the heavy equipment rental and contractor division undertook earth work construction projects for the first time and became the sub-contractor for Jaya Obayashi in respect to the Paiton PLTU project building (Pembangkit Listrik Tenaga Uap / Steam Power Plant).
The year 1998 was one of the significant milestones for the Company, in which for the first time the Company was engaged as a joint operation contractor for PT Aneka Tambang Tbk (Persero) nickel mining. Later in 2007 the Company fully operated its services as a coal mining contractor for PT Bara Jaya Utama. Currently, the Company owns and operates a large number of small to large scale machineries that spread at various areas and mining projects, from many reputable mining companies in Indonesia.