Business Development Manager Purna-Waktu Job5 bulan yang lalu - Media & Periklanan - Jakarta - 195 views
JOB SUMMARY :
Seen as an expert within the business, the role of Business Development Specialist requires you to deliver outstanding Recruitment, GMS and Consultancy services to a wide range of clients in the Mining Industry. These solutions will be provided to both existing clients and new business through the recognition & delivery of new opportunities by making excellent business interconnections.
You will have the loyalty and respect of candidates and clients as well as excellent communication, resource (and time) management, self-management. problem solving and decision-making skills.
You will be provided will all the necessary training to become an expert in the full range of Airswift’s solutions.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Deliver a range of permanent and contract hire recruitment offerings and tailored solutions to Airswift’s key global, regional and your new business clients.
- Responsible for the identification and development of new business and sales opportunities within Indonesia
- Have a positive and determined approach to identifying new business opportunities using leads, business networking, relevant research tools, region specific targeting and cold calling.
- Deliver regional and new business plans to drive recruitment forward and create new opportunities for Airswift.
- Lead the end-to-end 360 sales cycle including fusing recruitment strategies with regional business strategies to ensure optimal organizational efficiency thus maximizing GP generation.
- Collate reports to give up to date assessment of business development. Recruitment activity and pipeline to the Recruitment Managers.
- Help increase client penetration to maximize revenue potential on existing and new accounts
- Work closely with the Recruitment Managers and their teams to drive the company’s diversification into the Mining Industry
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Continually identify and meet with potential clients, and the decision makers within those client organizations.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts with the Contracts Support Team in Australia; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Consistent level of business development targeting new business.
- Consistently displaying a hard work ethic and understanding of many aspects of the business.
- Be able to demonstrate Airswift’s full suite of services both internally and in a client facing environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Possess strong organizational skills and must be detail oriented Proficient in MS Office (Word. Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook. etc.)
- A great work ethic with desire to get the job at hand done.
- Proven track record in revenue generating function within Recruitment.
- Have a fluid and strong understanding of the relevant industries
- A decision maker and solutions provider.
- Be able to identify and secure sales opportunities with the Recruitment domain
- An outstanding communicator who does not compromise on standards with a strong desire to be the best. you will be able to display an excellent track record of exceeding individual targets as well the ability to energize and mentor a cooperative team environment.
- Extremely knowledgeable of your market, you must be able to give evidence of excellent problem solving and negotiation skills to achieve the best outcome for the customer(s) and the business
- Ability to be flexible and able to multitask with day to day workflow.
- Ability to display resilience and overcome objections.
- Ability to meet highest attendance requirements.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Ability to work in time-sensitive environment with non-flexible deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Leadership Skills
- Highly Motivated.
If you are interested to join us, please send your latest CV before September 2, 2017.
Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees in 52 offices worldwide, 6,000 contractors and a candidate database of 500,000, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled. Airswift works with 100% of the world’s supermajors and is ideally placed to be the global leader of workforce solutions to the Energy, Process and Infrastructure industries.