BASE MANAGER (Assignment: Site Based) Purna-Waktu Job7 bulan yang lalu - Pertambangan, Sumber Daya & Energi - Jakarta - 497 views
To lead, organise and manage the Offshore Supply Base to ensure the successful maximisation of commercial, contractual, production compliances and operational efficiency with high safety and environmental standards of a broad range of supply base and logistics disciplines in accordance with Company guidelines. As a designated Manager for Clients who shall act as Petrosea single point of accountability. Responsible to manage, coordinate, planning, scheduling, execution of the whole work in the contract of client for Offshore Supply Base Services, in a safe, reliable, cost effective, technically best practice and in efficient manner.
- Required to work flexible hours to meet division requirements
- Minimum bachelor degree with minimum 10 (ten) years working experience in complex and integrated logistics management for oil & gas/mining/similar scope industry, or Diploma degree with minimum 15 (fifteen) years working experience in complex and integrated logistics management for oil and gas/mining/manufacturing industry. An advance degree in engineering or business and international experience in desirable
- Have at least 3 (three) years in world class project experience as Base Manager in such related field
- Understand and able to implement Control of Work System
- Understand and be able to lead strategic logistics and continuous improvements philosophies as it applies across the WORK
- Familiar with logistics and material management concepts and activities and be able to set and implement a ‘best in class’ program
- Have excellent interpersonal, analytical interpersonal, problem solve and oral communication skill and planning 7 organization skills
- Be a leader in HSSE standards and provide direction within all elements of the WORK to achieve zero accidents and incidents
- Familiar with local business practises and Indonesian regulations as they apply to the WORK
- Must have excellent communication skill in English and preference for Bahasa Indonesia proficiency, both spoken and written.
- Computer literate (Advance level in Ms Office, Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Provide overall Direction, Management and Leadership for the Supply Base business, to achieve Business Plan targets in accordance with the Petrosea guidelines and policy.
- Maximize profitability and ROFE of the Supply Base business.
- Assist in developing and implement annual budgets in accordance with Petrosea criteria.
- Provide leadership in developing, implementing and managing Petrosea Health Safety, and Environmental policy.
- Provide leadership in developing, implementing and managing Petrosea Operating System based on variance control management.
- Identify requirements for additional operational and safety procedures for use on and off site and initiate the drafting of such procedures for further development by affected staff.
- Assist Supply Base Operations Manager in assessing ongoing equipment and human resources required to effectively carry out our contractual obligations.
- Provide Client liaison on and offsite
- Providing support to Operations Support Manager to identify training and development requirements for all technical and administration staff on site.
- Assist Supply Base Operations Manager in implementing budgetary controls on site and in monitoring financial performance of contracts.
- Provide Client liaison on and offsite.
- Retain a professional and impartial approach in resolving internal disputes and conflicting priorities within the supply base business.
- Promote teamwork and provide mentoring and coaching to help develop key national staff in readiness for assuming more responsibility.
- Identify strategic opportunities and directions to grow the Sorong supply base business.
- Participate in the preparation of tenders/proposals for new clients / activities and opportunities and in the review process prior to submission.
- Provide monthly performance review and campaign the development of the new strategy to full fill the gaps among the Dept. head.
- Lead team to focus on developing and implementing a training and development program which is intended to increase the skills of its IP and Papuan workforces to meet employment quotas outlined under Papuan Local Content commitment
- Responsible to operate and manage a POSB as storage location, consolidation point for the receiving of all client materials and equipment either procured locally or internationally and as Supply Base to fully support drilling activity
- Maintain and implement comprehensive Safety and Operational Management System (SOMS) which outlines HSE plan and Operational process, procedures and work instructions as are deemed necessary to ensure and maintain safe, efficient and compliant supply base operations
If you are interested into applying this position, please register yourself at our online recruitment system, Petrosea Career http://career.petrosea.com . Or you can also sent detailed resume including recent photograph in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 23 March 2018.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.Informasi dari website lowongan kerja