Accounting Manager (Junior & Senior) Purna-Waktu Job1 tahun yang lalu - Akunting - Jakarta - 1371 views
One of our business unit is looking for - Accounting Manager (Junior & Senior)(Jakarta based)
Job Description :
- Responsible for providing overall direction for tax, budget and treasury functions for organization
- Handle cash flow, internal audit, and forecasting
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team to ensure organization’s financial strategy is implemented effectively, consistently, and according to established guidelines.
- Assist implementation of approve new business opportunities
- Assist with presentations to executive management reviewing strategic planning, new investment opportunities, and budgeting.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in Finance/ Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 6 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Good knowledge of accounting System
- Sharp in decision making, good leadership, higt motivated
- Fluent in English and Mandarin languange.
working closely with our client in Shanghai - Chinaif you find your self suitable, kindly send your update CV no later than 20 December, 2017.
Starting in the early 1980s, Lim Hariyanto's sons Lim Gunawan Hariyanto (CEO of Harita Group) and Gunardi Hariyanto Lim (Deputy CEO of Harita Group) started rapidly expanding the business through organic growth paralleled with a series of joint venture partnerships. They expanded their timber and plywood division, entered into gold mining in 1985 through a joint venture project with Rio Tinto Group named Kelian Equatorial Mining (KEM) (Harita Group owned 10% stake and Rio Tinto owned 90% stake) and later entered into coal mining (the Lanna Harita Project) in 1988.  From there, the group continued to diversify into palm oil plantations (1996), bauxite mining (2005), and nickel mining (2006).
Palm Oil Division: In April 2012, the Harita Group listed its palm oil division, Bumitama Agri, on the Singapore Exchange. As of August 2015, the market capitalization of Bumitama Agri is about US$1.3 billion.
Bauxite Division: In July 2013, it was announced that the Harita Group will be investing US$1 billion to build an alumina refinery in West Kalimantan, which will process bauxite ore into alumina. This refinery will produce 2 million tons of alumina per year.
Nickel Division: In June 2015, Harita Group announced its investment of US$320 million to build a nickel smelter and a 120 megawatt power plant in North Maluku. The smelter will process nickel ore and will be able to produce 190,000 tons of ferronickel metal per year. The project is estimated to be completed by 2017.