Account Payable Lead Purna-Waktu Job11 bulan yang lalu - Akunting - Jakarta - 448 views
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages AP. Includes, Customer Vendor Relations, and the AP disbursement group which handles all check disbursements, tax related matters for SAP ERP systems.
- Manages accounting functions including maintenance of general ledger, accounts payable, and project accounting; ensures accuracy and timeliness.
- Develops, implements and maintains systems, procedures and policies, including accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
- Manages monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information; ensures accuracy of financial statements.
- Enters status change information into project accounting software to ensure employee information is accurate and up to date.
- Provides accounting assistance to managers and operations staff; responds to financial questions/concerns to meet business needs.
- Acts as a liaison between the company, government and external accountants to meet information needs and to ensure that proper information is maintained for historical purposes.
- Selects and hires employees for the groups mentioned above. Trains and evaluates employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product. Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions. Motivates and rewards employees including providing salary increases, bonuses and promotions within allocated budgets and company guidelines.
- Bachelors Degree in Economic/Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field, Cost Control, Auditor
- SAP skills, Advance Excel skills and Tax brevet will be advantage
- Preferably Supervisor/Assistant Manager specialized in Mining/Manufacturing/FMCG.
- Graduated from reputable university will be advantage
PT Cipta Kridatama was founded on April 8, 1997 as an expansion of PT Trakindo Utama’s heavy equipment rental service and transformed our business into an integrated mining service “from mine to port”